Donate and support scientific research projects dedicated to CMT2A treatment and, specifically, our "DEVELOPMENT OF A STEM CELLS-BASED APPROACH FOR THE TREATMENT OF CMT DISEASE ASSOCIATED WITH MITOFUSIN 2 GENE MUTATIONS (CMT2A2)” project.
This is the only treatment research project currently running for the identification of a treatment of Mitofusin 2 gene mutation-related CMT2A. The project is operated by the Department of Neurological Sciences of the Università degli Studi di Milano and directed by professor Giacomo P. Comi.
For more information about the research project, please visit the OUR RESEARCH PROJECT section on this website.
CMT2A is a RARE DISEASE.
A FEW REASONS TO SUPPORT OUR RESEARCH:
- Because it is RARE to find specialists studying and researching Mitofusin 2
- Because research projects about Mitofusin 2 are RARE
- Because current therapeutic approaches to CMT2A are RARE
- Because resources and the public's attention dedicated to CMT2A are RARE
- Because CMT2A is a RARE disease, however it could affect anyone
- Mitofusin 2 gene mutation-related forms of CMT2A are difficult to diagnose: help us in helping patients getting an early diagnosis
- Early diagnosis and therapeutic research mean a better future for patients affected by this rare disease, which evolves painfully and leads to total disability
- To date, there is no cure for this rare disease.
SUPPORT A GREAT CAUSE WITH A SMALL GESTURE!
Wire transfer to: ASSOCIAZIONE PROGETTO MITOFUSINA 2 ONLUS
IBAN: IT 17 P 08457 38030 0000000 22333
BBC CREDITO COOPERATIVO - Italy